Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which
we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Help Desk Specialist
Works in a very dynamic, multilingual and customer oriented business environment. HDA's first responsibility is to run the first-class technical support with the end user requiring attention. Using known solutions documented in the knowledge bases, the HDA works with customers to solve technical problems remotely, which can be procedures, software, hardware or operational.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Positions primary responsibility will be to ensure that customer faults are being worked in a manner that will result in the achievement of customer Service Level Agreement's (SLA’s) and customer satisfaction; Troubleshoots undocumented problems.
- Allocates work load, trains new employees, and provides feedback for improvement; Acts as team leader on large, critical geographic territories, requiring the highest level of skills and experience to meet critical SLA’s
- Position requires understanding of Managed Service Centre operations and solid understanding of all MSC support tools
- Position responsible for understanding of the end to end processes that underpin quality customer service; Conduct service audits
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Fluently in speaking and writing of one of the languages: German/French/Portuguese/Spanish
- Knowledge of English language
- Technical degree in Computer science or higher level of IT knowledge with related experience in some of these fields: General IT HW/SW installation and maintenance, MS OS installation, connection equipment and networking, web environment or similar.
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows OS; Advanced knowledge of the Internet including applications and protocols as well standard network monitoring and analysing tools; Advanced trouble-shooting skills with MS Office and standard applications (Virus Scanner, Adobe, Zip)
- Responsible with good organizational skills
- Highly motivated with team spirit
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity