Poziv za učesnike na Erasmus+ omladinsku razmenu Beauty and the Beast koja će se održati od 30. jula do 6. avgusta u Malagi (Španija)! ROK ZA PRIJAVU 16. juni u podne.
Omladinska organizacija Intercambia organizuje omladinsku razmenu Beauty and the Beast na temu rodne ravnopravnosti na kojoj će učestvovati mladi iz Španije, Bugarske, Francuske i Srbije.
Ako te zanima tema RODNE RAVNOPRAVNOSTI, želiš da učiš kroz radionice, igre i druženje sa jos 23 vršnjaka iz različitih zemalja, prijavi se!
Tražimo 6 mladih osoba između 15 i 17 godina koji žive u Beogradu ili okolini.
Omladinske razmene Erazmus+ programa podrazumevaju učenje u okviru neformalnog obrazovanja i razmenu iskustva sa grupama drugih mladih ljudi sličnih interesovanja iz različitih zemalja.
Troškovi smeštaja, hrane i organizacije razmene su pokriveni 100%, a troškovi puta u visini do 360 evra.
Prednost imaju mladi koji su motivisani i spremni da uče o temi, različitim kulturama, strane jezike itd. Kao i da budu aktivni na projektu!
Vega omladinski centar se obavezuje da pruži punu podršku učesnicima pre, tokom i nakon projekta, kao i da ih pripremi za isti. Mladi će imati punoletnu omladinsku lideru koja već godinama radi sa decom i mladima.
PRIJAVA se vrši popunjavanjem upitnika do 16. juna: link za upitnik. Pripremni sastanak će se održati između 17. i 21. juna.
Roditelji i zainteresovana omladina su slobodni da nas kontaktiraju putem telefona ili mejla za više informacija.
Ako želiš da saznaš više o ovom i drugim Erazmus+ projektima, piši nam na email@example.com.
Radujemo se druženju s tobom!
VIŠE O PROJEKTU
GOALS OF THE PROJECT:
- to realize that gender discrimination is a huge problem and think about solutions for a better society.
- to encourage young participants to promote gender equality in their own societies/families/work places/etc.
- to enhance knowledge about gender equality and women’s rights;
- to raise awareness on gender based violence,
- to create awareness about the consequences of machismo, both for men and women;
- to develop campaign aimed to prevent gender based violence;
- to stimulate young people to speak up for gender equality and for violence ending
DUTIES OF THE PARTICIPANT
- As a participant of the project, I am aware that I will have to carry out all the duties assigned to me. I will do my best that the project will turn out an unforgettable experience for all participants. I understand that I have to respect the other participants and have to be tolerant towards their cultures. I understand that I have to respect the other participants. I understand that the youth exchange has to be held in the spirit of tolerance and cooperation and that prejudices are not wanted.
- I agree that I will take part at the preparations and the evaluation of the project, which will be carried out by the AJ INTERCAMBIA
- I agree that we prepare a presentation event of the impressions and the »results« of the youth exchange after coming back from the youth exchange.
- I agree to cooperate with the other participants as a group.
- I understand that AJ INTERCAMBIA wishes that all the participants of the youth exchange get as much experience of working in a group as possible.
- I am responsible for my actions during the youth exchange. I will respect the venue at which the youth exchange is taking place and I will not destroy anything. I will pay for the damage in case I should destroy anything.
- I agree that use of alcohol and other drugs is forbidden during the exchange. I am fully aware of and accept the rules of the exchange concerning alcohol and drugs during the youth exchange, and I am aware that if I broke this rule I will be send out of the project and will not get travel costs.
- I will respect the other participants and their personal things.
- I commit myself that I will, in case of an unjustified cancelation or a cancelation not made in time, cover all travel expenses (the ticket) myself.
- I am aware that by signing this agreement I am binding myself that I will accomplish all the tasks assigned to me and respect all the rules that this contract mentions.
- I agree to follow the instructions of the group leader.
- After Youth Exchange I will send a Group Report with Photos to be publish on the website
- I am taking part of this youth exchange at my own risk with the signed consent of my parents/guardians (younger than 18)
- If am over 18 I will follow and accept rules as under 18 years old.
RIGHTS OF THE PARTICIPANT
- AJ INTERCAMBIA as the organization with which I will take part at this youth exchange, will take care of the transportation of the participants to the venue of the youth exchange and back, under travel cost budget.
- Hosting Organization will take care of the food and accommodation during the exchange.
- In order to be able to ensure the success of the project AJ INTERCAMBIA will organize a preparatory workshop before the actual exchange and an evaluation after the exchange.
- AJ INTERCAMBIA will make sure that the working environment will be safe but the participants have to respect all security rules
- Before the youth exchange AJ INTERCAMBIA will provide all the information necessary, about special needs.
- I have the right that the group leader who is over 18 years old to help me.
- I can expect from the group leader that she/he will listen to my eventual problems and will help me solve them.
- I can expect that the group leader will encourage good relations and communication among participants.
- Just like all the other participants I have the right to express myself freely. I have the right to evaluate the youth exchange independently. Everybody has the right to express themselves freely and to take part at the making of decisions during the exchange.
Each participant/partner is responsible for getting HEALTH INSURANCE to take part on this activity.